Shore Durometers HD 3000
Durometers are designed for measuring the hardness of rubber, plastics and other non-metallic materials. All the products are easy to use combined with high accuracy and durability. It is also designed for handheld applications or for use in combination with the Operating Stand Model OS-2.
It rules out subjective test errors, which may be caused by differing load application forces or non-vertical application of the durometer to the test piece.
The Durometer Operating Stand works on the constant load principle. The sample is positioned on the support table. The durometer is lowered shock-free by means of a manually operated lever.
- 40220100 Shore A Durometer
- 40220101 Shore B Durometer
- 40220102 Shore C Durometer
- 40220103 Shore D Durometer
- 40220104 Shore 0 Durometer
- 40221101 OS-2 Stand for Durometer