CORROSION BOX H
Horizontal chambers for salt spray, condensation and cycling corrosion tests.
Horizontal space saving test chamber is available in 4 models: 600 and 1000 litres, basic and advanced. Laboratory corrosion tests are used for the selection of materials and their surface protection. Corrosion box chambers are what you need to predict corrosion resistance of materials such as paints and coatings.
- Salty spray test
- Condensation water test
- Cyclic corrosion test
The functions and modes for the advanced model are:
- Free programming, up to 15 different test programs
- inputs via keyboard with soft keys and easy to use Menu structure
- Control and monitoring of test chamber and humidifier temperature, monitoring of nozzle air pressure and dosing pump RPH
- Self-diagnostic including warning messages, alarm messages and safety shut down
- Complete test report: chamber and humidifier temperature, nozzle air pressure and dosing pump RPH. By simply pressing a key a complete report of the test is printed
- RS232-C interface is provided for serial printer connection